For some people paying $20,000 to $50,000 for a tiny house is not an option.
So here’s “Plain Jane”.
It’s built on a single axle utility trailer that’s 7′ by 12′.
Inside you’ll find a…
- Tiny living room
- Storage areas
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge and storage
- Sleeping loft upstairs with queen bed
- Storage above
- Portable toilet
- Sink and shower
- 5,000 BTU air conditioner
Photo Credit: Good Idea Temporary Houses and Shelters
It isn’t my personal preference, but might be a great option for some.
What do you think about the Plane Jane?
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Man Builds $11,800 Lightweight Mobile Micro Camper Cabin (For Sale) - April 17, 2014
- Man Designs Micro Houseboat You Can Build for Cheap - April 16, 2014
- Couple Build Their Second Tiny Home for only $5200 - April 16, 2014