This is a ‘grandfathered-in’ tiny house with land that’s for sale in Big Bear, California but unfortunately you cannot legally live in it. I guess you would have to figure out how to meet code with this property by either expanding this structure or building a larger home on the property to meet code? Either way it’s listed on Estately for $35,000 as of August 28, 2017. So how would you handle this property and structure? Let me know in the comments and enjoy!
$35k Tiny House w/ Land in California (But You Can’t Move In)
- Big Bear, CA
- 5,000 sq. ft. lot
- Grandfathered in tiny cabin
- Views of Baldwin Lake
- Listed at $35,000 (as of 8/28/17)
Delightful piece of land 5,000 sq. ft. with bonus vintage cabin grandfathered in to stay, however per County of San Bernardino you can not LIVE in it. Stunning views over looking Baldwin Lake, mountains and tree’s.1
Our big thanks to Candace Ramirez for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Custom 26′ Craftsman Tiny House by Tiny Treasure Homes - September 19, 2017
- Driftless 20′ Tiny House RV For Sale in Wisconsin - September 19, 2017
- Another Tiny House Shell That Survived Hurricane Irma in Florida - September 19, 2017