If you weren’t one of the 40,000 people who made it to the 2015 Tiny House Jamboree sponsored/hosted/organized by Eco Cabins ( in Colorado Springs, Colorado this post will give you a recap of what you missed!
Can you believe it? Thousands of tiny house people from all over the world got together in one place over the course of a weekend? People from all 50 states and 10 different countries too!
This event proved that LOTS of people want and need more affordable housing options. More alternative housing projects, developments and communities that are smaller, smarter, and more affordable, right? And the good news is that we’re making progress aren’t we?
Please enjoy this recap of the 2015 Tiny House Jamboree, learn more, and re-share it with your friends below. Thank you!
40,000 Show Up for 2015 Tiny House Jamboree
Three Tumbleweed Tiny Houses at the Jamboree!
Long Lines to Tour the Tiny Houses
Videos from the Jamboree are provided for you below to enjoy.
News Segment on 9News
Hans Schoff Covering the Live Event
Simblissity Tiny House Tour with Dot at the Jamboree
Deek Shows you the MiniChapel Tiny House
Deek Shows you the Tiny House Expedition on Wheels
Learn more and see more of what you missed at the Jamboree using the resource links below! Thanks!
- Tiny House Jamboree Facebook Page
- Tiny House Jamboree
- 9News Coverage
- Frieda Bakker’s Coverage of the Jamboree
- City Lab’s Article
- Gabriella Morrison’s coverage of the Jamboree
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- El Paso County in Colorado Welcoming Tiny Houses in Unincorporated Areas - December 13, 2017
- Couple’s DIY Steel-Frame Tiny Cabin in the Woods and How Much It Costs Them to Live Tiny - December 13, 2017
- Modern 21ft Tiny House with Secret Ceiling Bed and Remote Control Gull-wing Door! - December 13, 2017