This is a 400 sq. ft. ESCAPE cottage.
It’s RVIA certified and features two full bathrooms inside.
This cottage is amazing inside-out, take the full tour below to see it all!
400 Sq. Ft. ESCAPE Cottage
- Two full bathrooms including a master suite bathroom with spa tub, subway tile walls, custom tile floors, stone counter tops & designer faucets and huge storage/linen cabinet.
- The walls are drywall with hard maple trim and a white painted wood ceiling.
- Recessed lighting is everywhere.
- Big kitchen with full size appliances including stove with convection oven, french door frig/freezer, dishwasher, maple cabinets, quartz counter tops, built-in eating table.
- Large fireplace and entertainment complex
- Big window wall including sliding door out onto a deck
- Second bathroom has full size shower, custom tile floor, pedestal sink and shelving along with adjustable temp water heater.
- Bunk room with two twin size bunks.
- The building has LP smartside with 30 year warranty plus special trim package.
- Yes there is more like recessed ceiling speakers and full climate control and custom ceiling fans, built-in nightstands/headboard/queen bed and bookshelf.
This is a one of kind unit that is for sale and is on display at our plant.
Our big thanks to Dan George of ESCAPE for sharing!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Log Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains (For Sale!) - October 19, 2017
- The Magical Fortune Cookie Tiny House (And The Story Behind It) - October 19, 2017
- 330 Sq. Ft. Henderson Tiny House on Wheels by Movable Roots - October 19, 2017