For Sale: 28 Ft. Custom Tiny House on Wheels
- 28 ft Custom Tiny house built on an Iron Eagle custom tiny house trailer with a permanent steel pan and steel wheel wells
- Cedar and metal siding (meant to rust), metal roof
- Tempered glass Millgard windows
- Plumbed and Wired for RV and standard hookups
- 50-gallon water storage tank
- Black water tank
- Traditional toilet, but can be switched out for compost toilet
- Split HVAC unit (rated for 900 square feet)
- Tankless, on demand water heater and water pump
- Low flow (eco-friendly) water fixtures
- Extra storage compartment over yoke of unit (will fit skis, snowboards etc.)
- Master sleeping loft (will fit queen size bed) with custom storage shelves
- Storage loft (will fit twin bed) with removable ladder
- Custom granite countertops
- Farmhouse sink with industrial faucet
- Custom Italian glass shower enclosure
- Mini fridge (can be replaced with full size fridge (additional cost of $850) if no washer/dryer hookup desired)
- Washer/dryer unit hookup (stacked unit can be supplied for additional cost of $1100, free install)
- Soft close kitchen cabinets with iron hardware
- 20″ Gas range with 4 burner cook top
- Smart key door locks, USB outlets installed
- Comes with basic built wood steps.
Our big thanks to Nelson Builders of Durango & Denver, CO for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 13 Year Old Builds Tiny Cabin for $1500! - November 22, 2017
- The London Tiny House by Ty Rodou - November 22, 2017
- 270 Sq. Ft. Tiny Train Caboose Hunting Cabin on 89 Acres in NY - November 21, 2017