This is an 8’x18′ timber frame tiny house on wheels in Wyoming.
The couple who own it have been living tiny for 3 years now.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share (if you want to) below. Thanks!
8′ x 18′ Timber Frame Tiny House
- Sleeping loft with dormers for extra headroom and light
- Open shelving in kitchen to display ceramic dishes and mugs
- The little shed in the front holds a 55 gallon water tank and propane tank (used to fuel hot water heater and gas stove)
- Composting toilet in bathroom
If you want you can easily share this tiny house story/link with your friends and family using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! You get all of our best small and tiny houses in your email plus access to FREE tiny house plans!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Small and Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Homestead Cabin Shell on 5 Acres in Joshua Tree, California - March 22, 2018
- 440 Sq. Ft. Cottage in Pacific Grove, CA - March 22, 2018
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes - March 21, 2018